Monday, October 26, 2009

Recent buys!!!

I've been a busy girl lately! I have been kept really busy by all my classes, but I have had time to find some great things! I've been treated by my mom to several (lots) of cute tops- pictures to come! and I've also do some shopping on my own. I've been working on improving my complexion lately, so I've bought Beauty Friends masks, new moisturizer that fights acne, and a skin lightener to help turn my skin back into what it was in high school. Why is it the moment we start trying to look out best, our skin goes haywire on us? My skin was beautiful all through high school, but college has changed that. Dark spots under my eyes, pores over my nose, and acne every time I get stressed. You can set a calendar by my skin- if its time for exams, my skin is worse than any 16 year old.




I'm also trying to lose weight, HA! I've been trying to lose weight for 3 years now, but all I've managed is to not go anywere. I did manage to lose about 10 pounds last Christmas (how the hell did that happen? Normal folks go the other way!) but its come back since then. Ideally, I'd love to be about 105-110, so I've got about 25 to go.....


I did manage to realize a dream last week- I won a furisode off eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While its not the beauty I posted a few weeks ago, it is similar in that it has LOTTSSSSS of shibori, and is in the green and orange color spectrum. it looks like this:
I hope to receive it some time next week, and when I do, you know that I will be sure to give lots of attention to it here!

I have also made another order from Yuki!!!!!! I can't wait to get the package from her- I got lots of cute deco items, and a deco mag from her as well. I considered buying Ageha, but wanted some inspiration for new projects more- I redid my DS this morning, and want to do my phone over again once I get a good idea..... Yuki's website accidentally overcharged me for shipping, so I have some money to spend there, which is a good thing, because she has added even more cute things and I might reconsider on that Ageha......

No comments:

Post a Comment