Friday, October 9, 2009

Wii!!

Two nights ago, my mom surprised me big time and bought a Wii! She got it for the whole family, but still, I have been having sooo much fun playing with it! We only the sports pack that comes with the Wii and Wii Fit right now, but I will soon be on the hunt for new games... Right now, I'm sore from doing all sorts of crazy moves on it- tennis and the hula hoop games have got my good!

I did drop one of my classes, I just couldn't keep up with the course work it was assigning me. It hurts every time that I have to drop a class, this isn't the first time I've done that, but every time it feels like I'm some massive failure that won't ever graduate. The good thing is that I won't have to load up on classes next semester, I was only going to have 12 hours before I drop this one, so I'll have 15 now.

I didn't go to my hair appointment after all, I ended up calling and telling them that I couldn't go... in the end, I chickened out...

No comments:

Post a Comment