Monday, October 4, 2010

Still working on it...

I'm still fighting with the design templates, so continue to expect changes... now back to your regularly scheduled  entry:

I think I might have some luck off this round of applications! I've got no less than 3 to fill out tonight, and another three outstanding. I think at least one of the outstanding three might get a nibble- I've been by to talk to the manager informally twice, and I think she really liked it the second time I stopped by. Thats just a part time job, but she has already put forth that they would be willing to work around a full time work schedule... hmm 2 jobs at once? I think I could handle it- goodness knows my finances need the help.

Man I really hope at least one job works  out- one or two of them are at my mother's own workplace, so if that inside connection doesn't work, I just don't know what will. Several are even directly related to my BSBA, which is great, cause hey, I went to university for something right?  I might even get to work to help small businesses! I love small businesses- they really are the backbones of our communities. Did you know that something like 70% of Americans are employed by small businesses? That is a LOT of people.

Ok, thats all I want to say right now, don't want to jinx myself somehow- usually I don't say anything at all about job applications, just because NONE of them have so far worked out, and I don't really like for everyone to know that I've tried sooo many times, but I'm going to try to be optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment