Saturday, October 2, 2010

Watch out for debris!

Just a note to let you all know that I'm trying one more time to edit the layout and header... last time I gave up after the background image refused to co-operate, but I'm determined this time to get it right!

Also, you may be interested in knowing that since I am planning to welcome a Dollfie at some point (you know, when I actually have the money...) I have given her her own little space. Right now there won't be much going on, but hopefully sometime soon will see her arrival. You can find the new blog here! Rest assured, this blog won't take over my life or anything,  it will probably updated far less than this one- I just wanted a place where I could talk about Dollfie without mucking up this blog, and somewhere that she won't be off-topic, like on Den of Angels...

No comments:

Post a Comment