Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pardon the mess...

I've been a very bad blogger, haven't I? Well, I'm going to try and turn that around really soon.
In the mean time, I'm working on revamping the layout of the blog, so don't worry if something looks different every time you come back! Right now I'm working on the header mostly, and its about to drive me crazy! I know it won't fit in with the silly animals on the background, but I love me some cute cupcakes, and its my blog anyways... I can do what I want right?
*I'm trying to add tags to most of the more common post subjects, so you can check them out on the side bar. *I've also added the search function so you can find a specific word... do tell me if it doesn't work?
*I've also added a "reactions" option down at the bottom of my posts, so you can give your opinion of the post without ever having to type a review... as a very lazy commenter myself, I'm hoping that this motivates my fellow stalkers (not that there are any... hehehe tiny blog is tiny!) to at least give me an idea of what you like, so I can post more of it.
* I've got through and "cut" or "jumped" a lot of entries, most of them are either very long, or just boring, and I didn't want to be cluttering up the blog. you can find more writing after the "this got long... more?" text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment