Monday, August 10, 2009

Hello there!
My name is Sydney, and this is my attempt to start a blog. I lead a pretty uneventful life, but maybe somebody out there will get a kick out of reading my adventures. As for me, I like shopping, laying in the pool, reading, eating,and being slightly thrifty.

I am 21 years old and am a senior at East Carolina University in North Carolina, majoring in business with a concentration in entrepreneurship and small business management. If that sounds boring, its because it is, but I had to chose something to study; and I thought business seemed a widespread safe thing. My heart however, lies in learning about other cultures, especially Japan. I have taken approximately two years of Japanese classes, and find the language a challenge, but worth it. I hope to apply for the JET program in a few months and with any luck, I will be on my way to teach English in Japan in about a year.

I have two dogs, three cats and a handful of fish that share my home and yard with me, my parents, and my twin sister. Despite all those feet running around, we still manage to keep a orderly house, mainly because my mother is the queen of organization!


I might wish some parts of my life were different, but in the big picture of things, I'm pretty happy.


So here goes- wish me luck, and have fun reading!
-Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment