Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am a shopaholic!

hehe... I have shopped almost nonstop this week! With the order from Asia fashion wholesale, sweater off eBay, found new boots last night, andddd I got two new tops tonight too! I am going to be set for fall in no time! Winter is still shaping up, but I think that this year is going to end in super cute style!!!!! YAY!

Yeah, so... I went into Target yesterday and found the exact style of boots that I wanted! I bought them, of course even though I really shouldn't be spending any money right now. I'm getting a refund from a pair of jeans that I had gotten, so that helps some. When I got home, my order from strapya had arived. The moogle strap is so cute in person! It really big too, I knew it was going to be big, but its the same size as my phone!

I'm going to have to post up pictures soon on all the stuff that I've bought recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment