Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not much going on...

Didn't really do anything today. I got up really late this morning, around 12:30! I didn't even get into the shower until almost 4:00. My family did go out to dinner tonight, we usually go to the same place every Thursday and Friday night, and then again on Sunday morning. The best/ worst part about this is that I also work at the same place, and sometimes I'm the waitress for my family and sometimes I get to take the night off and eat with them. My work is kinda weird, we are one of those tiny restaurants out in the middle of nowhere, so there's only about six people who work there and run the place. My younger cousin and I both waitress, except for recently the "full time" waitress has come back from maternity leave, and now I mostly just run the cash register on Saturday mornings. Hopefully she'll leave pretty soon and I'll get to work more hours, if she doesn't I may have to find another job...

The only other thing that really happened today was that I decided to go to Raleigh tomorrow and do some back to school shopping. My sister and I are planning to leave our house around 10am and probably stay until mid afternoon or so, we'll see. My closet is almost full of summer clothes, and with fall fast approaching, I need some new things! I even made a list of things that I really want to look for while we're there, so hopefully some of it will get crossed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment